Greater Dandenong Local Services
Greater Dandenong ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Greater Dandenong site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Greater Dandenong Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Greater Dandenong When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Greater Dandenong Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Greater Dandenong Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Greater Dandenong ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Greater Dandenong and a Place to Meet
The dandenong.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Greater Dandenong
Greater Dandenong is a highly multicultural and diverse area located in Victoria, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the area:
1. Greater Dandenong is home to people from over 157 different countries, making it one of the most culturally diverse areas in Australia.
2. The Dandenong Market, which has been operating since 1866, is one of the largest and most vibrant markets in Melbourne, attracting over 5 million visitors every year.
3. The Dandenong Ranges, located in the outer eastern suburbs of Greater Dandenong, are a popular tourist attraction, known for its lush rainforests, scenic drives and hiking trails.
4. The Drum Theatre, located in the heart of Dandenong, is a state-of-the-art performing arts venue that hosts a range of cultural events throughout the year.
5. Noble Park, a southern suburb of Greater Dandenong, was once home to a large market garden industry that supplied fresh produce to Melbourne's markets.
6. Greater Dandenong has a strong history of environmental activism, with local residents and community groups successfully campaigning for the preservation of local wetlands and parklands.
7. Springvale, located in the northern part of Greater Dandenong, is famous for its authentic Asian cuisine and bustling shopping district, making it a popular destination for foodies and shoppers alike.
8. The Keysborough South Sikh temple, also known as the Gurdwara Sahib Keysborough, is the largest Sikh temple in the southern hemisphere, attracting thousands of visitors every year.
9. The Greater Dandenong area is home to a thriving arts community, with local artists and performers showcasing their work at galleries, theatres and festivals throughout the year.
10. The Dandenong Creek Trail, a scenic cycling and walking trail that runs through the heart of Greater Dandenong, is a popular destination for fitness enthusiasts and nature lovers alike.